Re: [StrongED] Throwback save crashing

In message <5709917ad1john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've just met a problem I can't resolve.  I am using TextSeek to search a
> large number of files, with the results appearing in a StrongEd throwback
> window.
>
> As well as using the throwback links to inspect individual instances I
> sometimes save the contents of the search as a text file that I can then
> search to find out more about for example the number of instances of
> various things.
>
> However, when I tred to do that today it crashed StrongEd repeatedly with
> two different sets of search results.  Both were large (~800 lines and
> ~1500 lines) so I suspect it is size related since it worked OK for a small
> search .

What's the error message?
Is there StrongDump file?
What's the output of:

  *Where
  *ShowRegs
  *Debug
  *MemoryI PC-32 + 64
  *Quit

(As an aside; it's useful to save the above commands in a TaskExec file
so that you can just run that file whenever an application crashes.)

I've done some tests here but haven't had a crash, but I did notice that
the throwback window didn't show all results. Out of 5 files it only
showed results for the first file and a half. Saving the throwback
results produced however a file with all results?? Closer look needed.

> I am running RO5.25 (25 April) on ARMX6.

Which version of StrongED?

StrongED Developer