Re: [StrongED] Clicklists

In message <57070359edLists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have just written up the bit on clicklists
> http://stronged.torrens.org/man/modes/syntaxmodefile.html#ClickList
> but there is something I don't understand....
>
> You said in a previous email
> "The name can be anything but if you want to use the mouse you'll need to
> use one of these names: Select1, Select2, Adjust1, Adjust2 where the
> digit indicates single-click or double-click."
>
> So if the name is "anything" exactly how would I invoke it? How can you
> invoke a click list without using the mouse?

A ClickList can also be tied to a keyboard shortcut. In that case the
name of the ClickList needs to be specified.

In BASIC mode Shift-Home toggles TRUE <-> FALSE using a ClickList (since
we need to match the word at the cursor with TRUE or FALSE).

> Is there any provision for a menu button click?

No, the Menu button has a fixed purpose and it should not be used for
anything else.