Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69f10 available

In article <ccf1690557.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Did you search for '!StrED_cfg'? It's an application so its Filer name
> has a '!' prefix.

Ooops! No. I presumed one of it's files would have StrED_cfg in it. Done the
proper search now & found it straight away in Choices. Don't know why I
didn't spot it visually the first time. (Perhaps I should change my
medication!!!).

I've got rid of it, used a fresh copy of 4.69f10 and all seems well so far.

I'll now have a go at changing the action of the copy key command from
EndOftext  to DeleteRight.

I'll let you know if it goes OK.

Thanks for your help.

--