Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69f10 available

On 2018-06-08 22:04, Chris Newman wrote:

I tried reverting to my previous version but get the same Line 426 error.

Make a copy of that file and name it something else.

Assuming that it's your edited copy of the basemode file that's fsiling
rather than the one in SE's defaults folder, if you move your personal
copy of basemode elsewhere SE should just use the default version and
that should let you start it.

Or, rename the modified one in your SE config folder and copy the
default one into there.

You might need to stop SE, clear all its sysvars then restart it.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own