Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69f10 available

In message <20180605211647.9A69E21D71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Gavin Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Fred for this release. I've not had chance to give it a full
> test yet, only a quick play after upgrading, but the fixed redraw is
> marvellous. It is lovely to get SE back to its glorious visually
> perfect self again. I'm running in a 3440 x 1440 mode on an ARMX6 and
> it is so nice not to keep needing to drag menus around to force a
> redraw to remove glitches. Thank you.Gavin

Thanks for the feedback Gavin. It's good to hear that the redraw issues
have been fixed as I couldn't test it myself (1920x1200 here). Andrew
has done some testing too, also positive.

Beyond that 4.69f10 should be as good, or as bad, as the previous
version since there are no further changes.

StrongED Developer