Re: [StrongED] Bulk insertion of text

Fred Graute, on 17 Feb, wrote:

> In message <mpro.p48fmy006ehgc026z.pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Fred Graute, on 15 Feb, wrote:
> >
> > [snip - Use new ChoicesSED Mode to update Mode Choices files to 4.70a12]
> >
> > > Hopefully the above gives a clear example of how editing multiple
> > > files can be done using StrongED.
> >
> > And remove the ChoicesSED Mode when done....
>
> That would be a bit premature.

The catch was that having added the Refresh_ lines on subsequently looking
at a Choices File the ChoicesSED Mode offered to add the lines again.

> The Colours files also need a bulk insertion of text.

I have kept the ChoicesSED Mode, it is just elsewhere.

> In this case to add syntax colouring groups 17-32 at the end of the file.

Recently saved ColoursXXX files in UserPrefs already have these.

ChoicesSED simply adds lines, if they were already there from a recent save
then they finish up being in the file twice.

Before starting I used !Locate to see what was already there.
--
David Pitt