[StrongED] Bouncing messages

This message arrived yesterday:

<quote>

Hi, this is the mlmmj program managing the mailinglist

StrongED@xxxxxxxxxxx

Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
information.

Here is the list of the bounced messages:

        2829

</quote>

The last message I received was on 2 February, Taskwindow alias, and
before that on 28 January, Updated Swipe, anyone?

Should I be worried? What does the 2829 mean?

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Pt) and family