Re: [StrongED] Re: S & R query

In article <56b9f0d49bdave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes
<dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <56b9e8d456ron.briscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ron Briscoe
>    <ron.briscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In article <56b9e10529dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes
> >    <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> I have no problems using Windows including Win 10

Lucky you ;-)

RISCOS requires more technical knowledge to get round some issues but it
surely can't be described as clunky. I've put together a presentation of
our planetary system with backing music from Holst's, The Planets. It
was well received by my U3A. I guess it depends on what you use it
for. RISC OS users have excellent drawing and word processing apps not
forgetting a fine DTP app. It is excellent for simple BASIC programming.

The biggest issue from my point of view is the lack of a Javascript
compatible browser. I wish!!

Richard