Re: [StrongED] Re: S & R query

In message <56b7c376fbLists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <8e7ebab756.Alan.Adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> however:

<snip>

>> There is sometimes whitespace at the start of the line. There seems to
>> be a keyword White, but it's translation looks like something else
>> entirely.
>> {\x20} worked, as I didn't use tabs anywhere.

> White = '\t\x0A '  - so includes \t and $

In the StrongHelp it looks like /r/xOA, but it's difficult to be sure
in the typeface used.

So that's tab followed by linefeed - that doesn't fit my definition of
whitespace, which would be any combination of tab and space
characters.

Would {\t|\x20} work, i.e. would each character be matched against one
of the options?

> But that definition I think is wrong as $ depends on the NewLine type.

> Comments please Fred!

<snip>

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire