Re: [StrongED] Re: Manual - opinions?

On 1 Jan 2018 as I do recall,
          Richard Torrens (lists) wrote:

> In article <f94907b256.John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    John Rickman <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Second, having read the explanation of couNt, I am not clear on how to
> > use it, and the real life example was off-puttingly long and
> > complicated.
>
> Your wish is my command!
>
> http://diy.Torrens.org/RO/StrongED/man/asr_examples/cnt.html

I had no idea the 'cnt' operator existed - shouldn't it be on a button along
with the others in the Search & Replace window?  (Instead of "\n", for
example, which appears to duplicate a subset of "$")

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

I like work; it fascinates me; I can sit and look at it for hours.