Re: [StrongED] StrongHelp's Contents utility

Fred Graute, on 22 Dec, wrote:

> In message <mpro.p1c1y1005v0qc049l.pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Fred Graute, on 21 Dec, wrote:

 [snip PROCindex code revision]

> > > I would appreciate it if a few brave souls could give this a try with
> > > other manuals to see if there are any problems with this change.
> >
> > Tomorrow.
>
> Thanks David. I'm looking forward to your findings.

I have uploaded a selection of indexed manuals to :-

http://www.pittdj.co.uk/se/SHindex.zip

The only complete failure was AppBasic with a "string too long error".

The results may perhaps be best described as mixed. Care is needed on page
content and one might feel a need to edit the generated Index and Contents
files.
--
David Pitt