Re: [StrongED] Bug - StrongMen blocking shft-f12

In message <239605ae56.John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Rickman <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <d535edad56.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
>           Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > The main change in 1.27 from 1.27b4 is that it no longer uses the
> > KeyExtend module for keyboard support. Instead it uses the DeepKeys
> > and StrongKeys modules.
>
> > For this the keyboard handler had to be rewritten. Unfortunately the
> > bit of code to pass on unknown keypresses got left out. As a result
> > s-F12 (and other hotkeys) don't work.
>
> > This omission has been fixed in 1.28a1 (back in Feb I see, but hasn't
> > been mentioned here, oops).
>
> Thanks Fred,
>  where can I get a copy of 1.28a1?

StrongMen 1.28a1 hasn't been released, it's the version number of the
development version. So far, fixing the problem with keys not being
passed on is the only work I've done on 1.28a1.

The other work done with StrongMen was to create a version of 1.28a1
that used the Toolbox instead of templates as an experiment to see how
that would work.

StrongED Developer