[StrongED] Re: StrongED Instructions

In article <56add3b87eLists@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Torrens (lists)
<Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <mpro.p168vi019o0z701rn.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve
>    Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I must be imagining editing XML documents in StrongED and Zap, then...

> Never known anyone else to web browse with StrongED!

You seem to misunderstand. XML files are not web documents. They are for
storing data. Those files are then passed to a parser to produce HTML,
XHTML, PHP, StrongHelp, and whatever other formats you want users to see.

There is no reason why you would want to look at an XML document in
NetSurf.

>  Surely Steve is not that stupid! So I consider this and other comments
>  must be deliberate provocation. E.g.

Please don't call people stupid. The list owner doesn't want insults on
this list!!!!  ;-)

[Snip]

--

Tim Hill

timil.com : tjrh.eu : butterwick.eu : blue-bike.uk : youngtheatre.co.uk