[StrongED] XML and list netiquette.

If someone wants to do an XML version - that is an entirely different
kettle of fish. If the right person volunteers I could help.

There is a world of difference between offering to help and cutting the
present offering to pieces.

Fred maintains StrongED and the other programs because he enjoys doing so.

I have been wondering why I should write a manual if there is so much
antagonism. Indeed I did even ask myself why I am running this list,

Answer - mainly because I like Fred and what he is doing. We have
conversed about changes to another of his programs. He need as much
encouragement as we can give him.

But I do not have to (and will not) tolerate insults or provocation. From
anyone - or to anyone. The list manager program allows me ways to curtail
that.

Merry christmas Fred - and everyone.

--
Richard Torrens - ListMaster@xxxxxxxxxxx