[StrongED] Re: StrongED Instructions

In article <6d816aac56.John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   John Rickman <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <56ac6103e9Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>           "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > One of the brain-twisters in this project is deciding exactly what
> > words to index on, and putting relevant id"..." in the html. Too many
> > times have I looked at an index entry and found the word mention was
> > not relevant.

> It is a real drawback to html manuals.
> Even if the index contains every reference to every word, a list of
> words and page numbers not much help.

It is a drawback to the way most html msnuals have been written. It is not
inherent to html.

[Snip]

Can we stop talking about what should be done and how.

It is being done!

There is a facility on this list to moderate any member. I do not wish to
do that but if unhelpful whinges continue I may feel forced to do so.

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats