[StrongED] Re: StrongED Instructions

In article <56abfdc7d4Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Torrens
(lists) <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But is anyone going to actually do anything to help? As
> it probably becoming clear I'm getting fed up with all
> the talk about how it should be done. I've already
> crossed that bridge!

I would love to help, but...

1. I'm a late-comer to StrongED and have limited knowledge.
Any thing I write would, no doubt, waste others' time in
correcting me.

2. I have too many other things going on in life.

3. As a consequence of item 2, I'm wary of offering help
and then, when I can't deliver, feeling guilty.

That all refers to generating content. On the other hand, I
can offer to proof-read for grammar, spelling, lack of
clarity etc.

John

--
John McCartney