[StrongED] Re: StrongED Instructions

In article <mpro.p145w40044tpg01ol.pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com then click on manual which goes to a long
> extinct link but clearly blames Richard.

I have pointed that out to Fred...

> However the Wayback machine has what may or not be the same thing as in
> the name of Carl Hetherington.

> https://web.archive.org/web/20071209161206/www.4qd.org/ro/stronged

There is on that page a link to the manual., but the link is dead. I must
look in my own archives to see if I did actually do anything....

> I had this from ages ago on my Iyonix, some minor graphics are missing,
> but as a temporary thing there is an upload at :-

> http://pittdj.co.uk/se/01.html

Interesting. I certainly can't remember that - it was a long time ago!

But is anyone going to actually do anything to help? As it probably
becoming clear I'm getting fed up with all the talk about how it should be
done. I've already crossed that bridge!

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats