[StrongED] Re: StrongED Instructions

In article <7442f7ab56.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I downloaded StrongED's XML ModeFile, but wouldn't know what to do
> with it. Is there a simple guide to how it works? And if I do make an
> XML file, what would I do with it in RISC OS?

Now why didn't I see that - I've alreday made a list of the available
modes. It's in the ToDo directory as I've not fully html'd it.

However - it looks like there is a learning curve to doing XML. I have
enough to do with what's already on the list.

Maybe Steve Fryatt is going to take the project over - but I suggest he
has better things to do than take over a project already in progress.
Just as I have better things to do than change horses in mid-gallop!

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats