Re: [StrongED] Colours

In article <569f2ab379dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> > You may find it useful to have a text open in the mode to alter. Then
> > you can change the colours, Adjust click on 'OK' to see how it looks,
> > tweak it if necessary and finally click on save when you're happy with
> > the result.

> Yes that's a given so I can see the results of my playing.

> > Cheers,
> > Fred.

> > --
> > StrongED Developer
> > http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/

> Thanks for that info Fred, appreciated.

> Dave

> --

> Dave Triffid

There are quite a few highlighting colours, to avoid conflicts, I left the
colours the same but reversed the brightness, 80% becomes 20%  etc.
I suggested once that it would be a good SE option for someone trying a
black background.
I always use black for a task window, It also shows clearly when The task
window has reverted to a white text window (task has died)

Ron M.