> > In article <4645378656.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>, Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:

> There's a couple of settings to check that I've thought of now.

> The first thing to check is if StrongED is using the Printer Manager.
> Option is: Global Choices -> Misc -> Only print through Print Manager
> (for StrongED 4.70a12 the option is in Global Choices -> Printing).

I'm on StrongED 4.70a12.
Here it's unticked. IIRC I tried the other option & made no difference. I've
tried so many things now I've got myself confused.
I need to try more things, taking a more organised approach & recording what
I've done

> Another thing to check is the printer ignore character. Do *status at
> the CLI and find Ignore (at about line 10). Here it's 10 (line feed), if
> yours is different then that might be the cause.

10 here also.

I've changed Base Mode choices to LF only. I'll see what that produces.
Trouble is life is taking over so I may not be able to explore this for a
while. I can always drag the text into TechWriter or Ovation for printing as
the blank lines then don't appear.
I tried unticking "Print Line Feeds" in the Printer Manager (1.91a) & all that happen was the first line got printed then printing stopped.
Thanks for all your ideas so far. Leave it with me for the moment & I'll get
back to it when time permits & update you.

--
Chris

--=20