Re: [StrongED] A StrongMen suggestion.

In message <0c5ed48356.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If I mistakenly click on one of its entries which doesn't have a file
> associated with it, I get:
>
> "StrongMen: File not found. Delete the corresponding line, and any
> attached submenu (tree), from the StrongMenu?" with a Y/N option. I
> can see the reason for this, but might it be possible for this to be
> an option in Choices, so that clumsy users of mouse and keyboard, like
> me, don't have to see this message?

An option would be possible but there may already be a way to avoid the
warning; the #Nil command.

If you have an entry that doesn't have a command associated with it then
StrongMen will try to run it as a file. If the file can't be found you
will get the above warning.

To prevent this from happening you can assign the #Nil command to an
entry. So instead of:

  <label>

you use:

  <label>     #Nil

This may or may not be of use depending on the entry's intended use.

StrongED Developer
http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/

--=20