[StrongED] A StrongMen suggestion.

StrongMen is one of my must-have apps, and I use it many tens of times
each day. However, one feature of it does rather annoy me.

If I mistakenly click on one of its entries which doesn't have a file
associated with it, I get:

"StrongMen: File not found. Delete the corresponding line, and any
attached submenu (tree), from the StrongMenu?" with a Y/N option. I
can see the reason for this, but might it be possible for this to be
an option in Choices, so that clumsy users of mouse and keyboard, like
me, don't have to see this message?

Many thanks to Fred for continuing to maintain this app.

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Pt) and family