[StrongED] Re: List e-mails misdirected

John

You must have missed the announcement that the list address was changing.

Both
stronged@xxxxxxxxxxx
stronged@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
will accept postings. But the list respinds as
stronged@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am changing my domain, dropping the .uk bit. I currently own both and
they are effectively the same thing. But eventually torrens.org.uk will
not be renewed and will then disappear.

In article <567b1e5f40j.mccartney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   John McCartney <j.mccartney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm using Pluto 3.16 running under RO 4.39 under VRPC.

> For the last couple of days, messages destined for this
> list have been arriving in my inbox rather than the
> StrongED box. I can't understand why this should suddenly
> start to happen.

> Also, a couple of weeks ago, a similar thing happened when
> the thread Lua mode problem 'migrated' from Archive on Line.

> As the list master, Richard, can you could explain what's
> happening.

> John

> --
> John McCartney