[StrongED] SetTmp() question

Hi.

Does SetTmp() set a variable for the contents of of the selected
block? I can see that it sets StrongED$Tmp_MarkWord which is the word
that was clicked on, but I want to pass the selected text to
Filer_OpenDir and/or Filer_Run command.

I've been trying to add something along the lines of the following:

Functions
  Menu    Open Filer
  Select  SetTmp() Process(block,"Filer_OpenDir
                       <StrongED$Tmp_MarkWord>",,NoReplace)

(all on one line)

But I'm looking for an alternative to <StrongED$Tmp_MarkWord> to pass
the full block to the command.

Or do I have to write my own little app that can perform a
Filer_OpenDir on the path that is HELD within the file
<StrongED$ScrapDir>.out?

Thanks for any help.

--=20