[StrongED] Block selecting-LFs

ver 4.70a12  BaseMode

When selecting a block, Sometimes the trailing LF can be picked up but
usually not, particularly at the end of a file by the looks.
It's only important to me at the moment as I am checking the size of the
block though Misc->FileInfo.
Switching on hidden LF's helps a lot to see what is actually there and I
can add one to the reported size.
I dont seem to have any CRs  showing in DumpMode to confuse the issue.
In a BASIC exercise I am also getting a file size issue (minus  one byte)
when a block is ending with an empty line/LF  I think.
I'm icrementing  PTR# by repeating GET$# until a marker line (OR EOF#)
is read. Subtracting the marker line length+1 rewinds the PTR# to the
previous line.

I can post the BASIC here or the PLUTO list maybe as it is a mail
processing utility  and not really StrongED fault.

TIA  Ron M.

--=20