[StrongED] Re: StrongEd v4.70a12 and mismatched quotes

In article <a97f8b2956.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <56297bf601list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Martin <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > In BASIC mode, I have found that when saving programs which contain
> > REMs which contain (perfectly legal) mismatched quotes, the save
> > gives a message 'Mismatched quotes at line nnn' although the save
> > does work.

> It's an experimental feature. It just shows the status returned from
> BASIC's tokenise routine.

OK - I can live with experiments :-))

> Useful at times but there can be false positives as you've noticed.

It has indeed been usful!

> You can turn it off in Global Choices -> BASIC -> Tokenise errors.

That will do fine for the moment.

Thanks
Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader

--=20