Re: [StrongED] Re: StrongEd v4.70a12 and Dump mode

In message <2629272556.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
          Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <56251f216flist01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Martin <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > In article <84e49b2456.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
> >    Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > At the moment the output is just what the Debugger module provides, with
> > > the exception of header fields. I'll see if function names can be added
> > > to ASM display.
> >
> > It would make code with Function names *much* more readable!
> > (See Z*p for examples of both function and string references.)
>
> Function names are now shown when present. Adding a comment with the
> function name to branches that target a named function shouldn't be too
> hard, I think.

A quick update to this. Branches targeting named functions are now
annotated. Instructions forming an ADRL are being marked with 'long ADR'
and they can now be followed.

Annotation of calls to the SharedC library is also working but there are
some issues still to be resolved.

StrongED Developer
http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/

--=20