[StrongED] StrongEd v4.70a12 and mismatched quotes

In BASIC mode, I have found that when saving programs which contain REMs
which contain (perfectly legal) mismatched quotes, the save gives a
message 'Mismatched quotes at line nnn' although the save does work.

As it only gives one message per save, the false message can hide quotes
that should be matched.

This has caused me problems, because I seem to have lots of code which
has mismatched quotes in comments!

Is this a bug or a feature?

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader

--=20