[StrongED] Re: Maillist address changed?

In article <561bd0f37aListmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Torrens
(ListMaster) <Listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <561bbae97cchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris Johnson
>    <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Has the address of the maillist changed?

> > It used to be stronged@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > I have had a couple of posts arrive today that went in to my personal
> > mailbox. The list address appears to be now stronged@xxxxxxxxxxx

> > I haven't seen any post about this.

> Were there a prize - you would get it!

> I did post about it, but in the kerfuffle of changing the www site,
> didn't check it had got through!

> Yes - I'm (one day) going to drop the .uk bit completely. In the
> meanwhile all org.uk pages redirect to .org pages

[Snip]

So we should all change over to the new address right away and it's done
and dusted once and for all.

Done.

--

Tim Hill

timil.com : tjrh.eu : butterwick.eu : blue-bike.uk : youngtheatre.co.uk

--=20