[StrongED] Re: Maillist address changed?

In article <561bdd865cchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <561bd0f37aListmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Richard Torrens (ListMaster) <Listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In the meanwhile the list accepts emails to either domain. So the
> > change is pretty transparent.

> Not really, because Pluto filters maillists on the address, which is
> why some of these incoming posts 'went astray'. I do not think Pluto
> allows two addresses to be specified. One could change to the .org
> address, but then any posts using org.uk would go astray.

> What is the best way of tackling this, Martin?

True, I'd not considered that.

The config for mlmmj contains a 'listaddress' - that file contains
StrongED@xxxxxxxxxxx
StrongED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list wil accept emails to either, but outgoing emails use the first
asddress.

So you do not need to filter on both. Unless you are using the
To: header.

I do not use filters for mailing lists. Simply use the Lists -> Mailing
Lists
and the address within that is stronged@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 --  Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks,