Re: [StrongED] Re: StrongEd v4.70a11 and Throwback

In message <561918a9balist01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <b8a1151956.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
>    Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [Snip]
>
> > I think it best for me to provide you with a copy of StrongED that has
> > debugging added that outputs info on the mouseline. Hopefully that will
> > provide a clue as to what's going on.
>
> I am happy to try ta debug version. You know my real email address!

Just a quick note to say that the issue has been resolved with help from
Martin.

It turned out to be a missing instruction that probably got lost in an
earlier rewrite. Because of this the code was testing a flag against a
window handle instead of a flags word. If the specific bit in the window
handle was clear then throwback worked fine, if the bit was set then it
didn't.

StrongED Developer
http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/

--=20