[StrongED] Re: StrongEd v4.70a11 and Throwback

In article <b8a1151956.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip]

> I think it best for me to provide you with a copy of StrongED that has
> debugging added that outputs info on the mouseline. Hopefully that will
> provide a clue as to what's going on.

I am happy to try ta debug version. You know my real email address!

> I should have been more explicit, it's the way you start the LoF from
> the dialogue box that determines if focus is given or not.

> F2, enter search term, click Go -> LoF does not get focus.
> F2, enter search term, press Return -> LoF does get focus.

That makes mre sense. It works like that here.

> The Key bindings page lists the key bindings that are defined in the
> 4.69 BaseMode ModeFile. This does not include the key bindings for LoF
> and throwback windows as they were hardwired into StrongED 4.69 itself.

> Once of the changes in 4.70 was to make LoF/throwback bindings external
> so that users could change them if they wanted too.

Thanks. I have not tried to explore the ModeFiles yet ... it is on my
list!

Thanks
Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader

--=20