[StrongED] Re: StrongEd v4.70a11 and Throwback

In article <fa6d361856.Iyonix@-.->,
   Ron <gettingchoppy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My Iyonix 5.22 SE4.70a11 is behaving the way Fred suggests (properly)
> The only thing I can suggest is to temporarily hide all SE apps and
> Config Directories and try a fresh download, That might point the
> finger at RISC OS 5.23 or system corruption by some other means.

It is not easy to totally isolate SE so it is running on my Iyonix with
nothing else - I have tried, but this is my main development machine, and
has a load of stuff booted and started normally.

If Fred is unable to find what is causing my problems from the confusing
clues I have been able to give, I will try a clean install of RISC OS and
StrongEd on a RPi SD card and see what that does for me.

Note that I have been using v4.69 most of today, with no problems at all!
Something is affecting v4.70.

> While Martin is here, I have recently started usimg Pluto, is the
> mailing list alive?

The PlutoUsers mailing list on Yahoo is certainly active, although low
volume. Please post details of Pluto any problems there.

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader

--=20