[StrongED] Re: StrongEd v4.70a11 and Throwback

In article <5615323943list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Martin <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I despair as I wanted to do some real work ... I re-booted.
> My normal SE started ... and Throwback worked!
> (with normal booted modules & apps etc)

However, when I returned after a few days away, booted my Iyonix ... it
does NOT work!

This is driving me mad.

> Something stops Throwback lines being highlit, so they are inactive.

This certainly happenss intermittently for reasons I have not found yet.

In addition, I have noticed that when it *is* responding to keys,
Shift-Click sometimes deletes lines or sections that are NOT the ones
under the pointer.

Is it posible that there is something broken in the pointer handling for
Throwback windows in this SE release?

I had not realised how much I use Throwback from TextSeek, but with this
version of SE it does not (yet) work reliably for me. As I have some work
I need to do, I am returning to using Zap until I have time to
investigate further. Shame, because I am starting to like the SE editing!

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader

--=20