[StrongED] Re: StrongEd v4.70a11 and Throwback

In article <5614a98afblist01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Martin <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <c9369e1456.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
>    Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > TextSeek 1.47 and StrongED 4.70a12 work fine here.

> Not always for me, using TS v1.47 & SE v4.70a11.

But I have just done a fresh install of both on a RPi and throwback works
a treat! The big visible difference is that the lines are highlit when
the mouse is over them, and they are not on my Iyonix.

So, my challenge now is to find what I have installed, or changed in SE
Choices, that could affect it.

I will report back when I find my mistake.

Thanks
Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader

--=20