Re: [StrongED] Re: StrongEd v4.70a11 and Throwback

In message <56148c4ea1list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <560b293877list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Martin <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I use TextSeek (v1.48) quite a lot, which creates a Throwback for all
> > the matches it finds. I know that when I get more into SE it will
> > perhaps take over some of my searches, but I still want to be able to
> > use TextSeek.

Is it really 1.48 (version on the website is 1.47), beta test maybe?

> > However, I cannot get it to work with this SE. It creates and displays
> > the text, but the window is 'dead' in that lines do not highlight when
> > the mouse is over it; Select on anything has no effect; Shift-click
> > removes the whole of the first group regardless of where I click.

Does the option 'Mouse highlight in LoF, LoW, Throwback' in Global
Choices have any effect on this?

> > So, the only wy I can find to use TextSeek atm is to go back to Zap!
>
> > Is this me, or is it a bug?
>
> This bit me again today! Anyone got any suggestions?

TextSeek 1.47 and StrongED 4.70a12 work fine here. Right now I can't
think of anything that might cause this. With no reproducible case I
cannot test things either. Try TextSeek 1.47 is my only suggestion.

StrongED Developer
http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/

--=20