Re: [StrongED] !ScriptSED ot being found

In message <56127bfd44Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 4.70a11 (24-Sep-2016)
> is not finding Scripts. But they are  at
>
>   SCSI::SSD.$.Utilities.!StrongED.Defaults.Tools.!ScriptSED.Scripts
>
> and the following SysVars are set:
>   StrongED$ScriptsDir : StrongED_Read:Tools.!ScriptSED.Scripts
>
>   StrongED_Read$Path :
> Boot:Choices.!StrED_cfg.UserPrefs.,SCSI::SSD.$.Utilities.!StrongED.Defaults.
> So what is happening? It looks like SED should find them, but it isn't.
> Clicking on the Scripts icon does nothing.

I suspect that the permission to run external tools is set to deny.
Click Ctrl-Select to open the ModeLock file and check what the 'Run'
permission is set to for the mode you're using.

If it's set to 'N' set it to 'Y' to always allow it or to 'A' so that
you'll be asked for permission. Once done, save file and you should be
able to access the scripts again.

StrongED Developer
http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/

--=20