Re: [StrongED] StrongHelp 2.89 available

Fred Graute  wrote on 15 Jan:

> 'm pleased to announce that StrongHelp 2.89 is now available from my
> website: http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/fjg/

Thanks, Fred.

The Readme file says, under Installation: "Just copy it from the
archive to a location of your choice on your harddisc."  And under
Upgrading, says to replace the existing copy.

OK, that's what I'm trying to do.  But *where* does my present copy
live?!?  I know it's in the "standard" place, because I didn't do
anything idiosynclever with it in the past.

I find !Manuals in Boot Resources but am surprised that Stronghelp
itself isn't there too.  The hunt is now on.

Minor suggestion (which I make because I suspect it would help other
users too):  Add a tail to the readme sentence above:
     "(the usual "standard" location is XYZ)".

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
|| See you at the show?  www.riscos-swshow.co.uk   Feb 25

--=20