[StrongED] StrongEd v4.70a11 and Learn/Replay

Does SE have any ability to 'record' a simple series of actions as they
are performed (eg type 2 blanks, type 123, move 10 charatcers right,
delete two characters, goto start of next line) and then 'replay' them at
the press of a key?

I am aware that SE has a 'scripts' facility (although I can find no
documentation on what the supplied scripts do, or the rules for writing a
new one) which may work for larger more complex things you want to do
again and again later on the whole text, and worth writing a small amount
of code for.

But I use such a facility quite often for simple editing tasks that I
want to repeat a number of times now, but never again.

Thanks
Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader

--=20