Re: [StrongED] thanks for "detect link" feature in StrongEd

In message <7588be0a56.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Jim Nagel <stred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just to express appreciation for a feature we take for granted in
> StrongEd:  its ability to detect a URL (link) and make it clickable.

I strongly endorse this.

> Have been looking for an Android text editor that has this feature, so
> far without luck.  Just now I emailed the author of the one I use,
> "FX", to suggest it, and have commended StrongEd.

Is the SCiTE text editor available for Android? It is very programmable
and I am pretty sure somebody has shown how to give it this feature.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/

--=20