[StrongED] StrongEd v4.70a11 scrolling

I am trying to wean myself off Zap and onto SE, and this
is one of probably many small silly queries I will have to make...

When editing a file, if I click on a scroll arrow or the scroll well it
will scroll by a line or a page.

If I hold the click, the scroll repeats.

All as expected and good ... but how can I slow down the repeated
scrolling so it is useful, not an annoyance?

I am using RO5.23 on an Iyonix, but I have not checked if it is
dependant on machine speed.

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader

--=20