Re: [StrongED] Re: / Wimplog and styleguide

On 17 Jan 2017  Jeremy Nicoll - ml sed
<jn.ml.sed45@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2017-01-17 16:10, Peter Young wrote:

>> Concerning Reporter in your other message, as someone who isn't at all
>> technically skilled I fond the set-up confusing, and going through the
>> myriad of lines of report that it produces rather tiresome. My fault,
>> not its.

> Only in the sense that for some reason you felt you had to look at it.
> Why?

Because somewhere in there was what I was looking for! I think the
problem is that I don't have Jeremy's background of IT expertise. I
was just a modest anaesthetist, in other words a passer of gas :-)

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Ir) and family