[StrongED] Re: / Wimplog and styleguide

Peter Young  wrote on Jan 16 [in the StrongEd list]:
> ... and a transient message comes up, not recorded by WimpLog "Unable
> to load SCSI::SSD.$.Messenger" (had to reboot several times to make
> sure I'd copied that correctly) ...

A pet peeve has been poked.  It otta be in the Styleguide or
somewhere, that any error message from any app should be genernted in
such a way that Wimplog can log it.  Would surely help developers if
users can easily and accurately report errors.
   (I don't mean this partic for Fred, but as a general point.)

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk

--=20