Re: [StrongED] StrongHelp 2.89 available

On 15 Jan 2017  Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2017  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> In message <6e6de2fe55.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Thanks, Fred, but I'm afraid I've discovered a gotcha. Trying out 2.89
>>> it seems to work with all manuals except for Messenger Pro's. This
>>> gives:
>>>
>>> 15 Jan 15:54:01 000 000000D6: Error from (unknown): File
>>> 'StrongHelp_Lookup' not found

>> I cannot reproduce this with my Messenger manual here. Which version are
>> you using and how are you accessing the manual?

> I might have an idea as to what's causing the problem, but I probably
> won't have time to look into it tomorrow. I'll report back in due
> course

Got a bit more time than I had thought, but still puzzled. It's
something to do with where MPro keeps its manual, in
!Boot.Resources.!Manuals.Root.

At the moment, the MPro manual is working but not reliably. I'll defer
this message while I do a reboot, and see whether it'll work still
after that.

Yes, still working, but I'm still puzzled as to why this should have
happened.

Best wishes,

Peter.

--