Re: [StrongED] Re: MiniTime on ARMX6

Peter Young, on 23 Dec, wrote:

> On 23 Dec 2016  David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> > I have had a closer look at the unplug.zip download referred to above
> > and it does generate the BootRun command line quoted above in PreDesk,
> > though how it got into $.Apps.Bak is anyone's guess, but such a guess
> > might be a backup made in the course of some other operation.
>
> That's interesting! I don't have that !UnplugToolbox file anywhere in
> !Boot.

I suppose it is just a typo but the application name is !UnplugTbox.

Is there an UnplugTbox Obey file in PreDesk?

Where is ToolBox 1.52 coming from.

If you wish you can zip me your !Boot.Choices.Boot and !System.

> However in $.!Boot.RO500Hook.Res.!Configure.!Run I find:
>
> RMEnsure Toolbox 1.36 RMLoad System:Modules.Toolbox.Toolbox RMEnsure
> Toolbox 1.36 Error You need Toolbox 1.36 or later to run Configure
>
> Showing my ignorance again, should I replace this 1.36 with 1.53, though
> that doesn't seem right to me? I certainly can't find 1.36 anywhere in
> !Boot.

If in doubt leave it alone. In any case it is correct and irrelevant.

--
David Pitt

--=20