Re: [StrongED] Re: MiniTime on ARMX6

On 23 Dec 2016  David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Peter Young, on 22 Dec, wrote:

>> On 22 Dec 2016  David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Peter Young, on 22 Dec, wrote:

> [snip]

> [snip]

>>> Is this the problem http://appbasic.jettons.co.uk/downloads/unplug.zip
>>
>>> Is there an Toolbox tool in the Configuration window, from double
>>> clicking on !Boot.
>>
>> No.

> I have had a closer look at the unplug.zip download referred to above and it
> does generate the BootRun command line quoted above in PreDesk, though how
> it got into $.Apps.Bak is anyone's guess, but such a guess might be a backup
> made in the course of some other operation.

That's interesting! I don't have that !UnplugToolbox file anywhere in
!Boot. However in $.!Boot.RO500Hook.Res.!Configure.!Run I find:

RMEnsure Toolbox 1.36 RMLoad System:Modules.Toolbox.Toolbox
RMEnsure Toolbox 1.36 Error You need Toolbox 1.36 or later to run
Configure

Showing my ignorance again, should I replace this 1.36 with 1.53,
though that doesn't seem right to me? I certainly can't find 1.36
anywhere in !Boot.

I've deleted Apps.Bak, anyway.

Best wishes,

Peter.