[StrongED] Re: MiniTime on ARMX6

In article <f22697f255.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What I don't understand is how that directory and file got there.
> I must have put it there, but I have no memory of doing so, and
> can't think of a reason why I should have done.

You must have copied it from an older machine. You must have also put
the older versions of the toolbox modules into !System for them to be
loaded.

The unplug toolbox, which I think actually unplugs all the toolbox
modules, is a legacy from the early days of the Iyonix (?) for when
users wanted to run the ROL Select versions of the toolbox in
preference to those supplied with the Iyonix.

Since then the ROOL versions of the toolbox have improved, and most
developers have abandoned using toolbox module features specific to
the Select versions, even when the Select versions still have
more/better features that the current ROOL versions.

There have been hundreds, nay thousands of posts over the years
picking over the bones of the 'great divide'.

I think you will find, Peter, that removing the UnplugTBox obey file
will not have any bad effects.

--
	Chris Johnson