Re: [StrongED] MiniTime on Virtual Acorn

In message <55f26e1494brian.jordan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <mpro.oil0rl003lsvn0346.pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [Snip]
>
> > OTOH, CTRL-click does not seem to be copying to the clipboard, on both
> > VRPC and OS5.
> I can confirm that is the case on this VRPC too.

Thanks guys for confirming that MiniTime runs okay on VPRC. I can
reproduce the error message by changing the year up/down until it fails.

So it looks like the user is trying to insert a date by clicking on the
adjusters for month/year instead of clicking on a day in the days grid.

Ctrl-click fails here too. In v1.04 I'd used a hex number (&6E000) to
call SWI XClipboard_Put as the module might not be loaded at assemble
time so can't use the SWI name.

In an attempt to make this a bit more readable I'd created a variable:
XClipboard_Put% = 1<<17 + &4E000. BASIC however interprets this as
1<<(17 + &4E000) where I was intending (1<<17) + &4E000.

Putting parenthesis around 1<<17 and a rebuild fixed it.

StrongED Developer
http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/

--=20