Re: [StrongED] MiniTime on Virtual Acorn

Brian Jordan, on 22 Dec, wrote:

> In article <19ea2cf255.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
>    Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [Snip]
>
> > As I don't have Virtual Acorn I cannot test this so my question is: Has
> > anyone tried MiniTime on Virtual Acorn and if so are there any problems?
>
> v 1.05 works on this VA exactly as described in the StronHelp manual with
> no problems.

OTOH, CTRL-click does not seem to be copying to the clipboard, on both VRPC
and OS5.

A minor entertainment on looking at a MiniTime BasAsm source in StrongED
4.70a11 was that the indentifiers were all apparently missing. In Choices
the colours were blue on blue, I am not entirely sure that was my fault.

--
David Pitt

--=20