Re: [StrongED] put-on-clipboard routine

In message <d187c9ec55.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Jim Nagel <stred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the notes about the Clipboard module, Fred.  I'll have a go
> with that in my Datapower script and report back eventually.

Please do, I'm curious to see if it works. Should do but it'd be nice to
see it confirmed.

> Fred Graute  wrote on 10 Dec:
> > MiniTime contains a copy of the Clipboard module to make sure it works.
>
> I hadn't spotted the copy of the module supplied within !Minitime.
> Have put a copy into Boot.Tasks pending its eventual inclusion in the
> Rool roms.
>
> Spotted that you supplied the module Tabs alongside Clipboard.  Now
> I'm curious about what Tabs does.  It has no help string.  I see it's
> by Rik Griffin, 2004-11.  Like Clipboard, it apparently does not come
> as part of Rool's Ro5.23.

It provides the ability to create various sub-windows that are accessed
by their tab. It is used in MiniTime's choices window, and also in some
of my other software as I find it very convenient to use.

StrongED Developer
http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/

--=20